6 Benefits of Buying a Used Car
Sell your Car in 30 Minutes!
Have you ever wanted to buy something, but at the same time, save while doing it? Well believe it or not, it’s possible to fulfill both of your wishes!
If your goal is saving up, buying a second-hand car is probably the best option. Let’s not also forget the benefit of being able to enjoy driving stress-free – not having to worry about how you’ll pay for fuel is one more hassle that can be removed from your life.
Looking for a higher price ? At your inspection, you can choose “Option 1” to receive instant cash in hands; or if you’re looking for a greater price, select “Option 2” to advertise your car to dealers nationwide for 48-hours and get the best price directly from the market. Book An Inspection Now!
Below are 6 benefits of why you should buy a used car:
- Better price: Driving in a new car can be quite exciting, especially when you get that new car smell and feel. But, have you ever thought that you have to pay for every part of your vehicle? You don’t only pay for the car, but also the interest rates that come along with it. After all, it’s a brand new car! Getting a second-hand car is much cheaper, as the previous owner has taken up some of the depreciation, which means lower financing costs for you!
- Certified and inspected: Buying a quality car that has already been checked is a great deal. At times, second-hand cars have an extended warranty and other special benefits. On the other hand, owning a brand new car means you’re automatically reassured that it is new.
- Environmentally friendly: Purchasing a second-hand car can reduce the carbon dioxide output into the environment. According to environmental affairs, during producing and shipping, a vehicle produces almost a quarter of CO2 gas. When compared to new cars, used cars have a great impact on the environment. Buy a used car and be part of the green environment.
- Massive used car variety: One of the best things about buying a used car is its wide selection to choose from. Chances are, whatever old car make and model you want, you’ll be able to find it without a hassle. You therefore won’t be restricted to recently released car models – which is a hassle that most car buyer encounter when buying a new vehicle.
- Avoid new car fees: When buying a vehicle from a dealership, there will probably be fees to pay based on the condition of the vehicle. You may also notice additional fees, such as processing, advertising fees, etc – you could end up paying a lot more than you should. However, you can avoid some of these random fees by buying a second-hand car from a private party.
- Warranties: Some used cars still have their original warranty, whilst others will need to get a new one. To repair your second-hand car with quality parts, the vehicle’s service or maintenance agreement can provide well-trained technicians for a great, speedy service. Additionally, the fact that you didn’t buy a new car, can help you use your money by choosing a warranty that covers everything until countless kilometers. No new car offers such bargain!
You’ve probably gone ahead and made a few mental calculations already. If that’s the case, do you really need a car? Perhaps it’s time to make some budget-cuts, save money and sell your used car. Whether your car is financed or not, at CarZar, we buy cars for cash instantly! On www.carzar.co.za you can get a free instant online quote for your car and sell your car in just 30 minutes.
All you need to do is:
STEP 1: Select your car details and receive your free online quote instantly.
STEP 2: Book an obligation-free inspection at any one of our Car Buying Centres in Cape Town or Johannesburg; or at your preferred location in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban or Port Elizabeth.
STEP 3: Accept our final cash offer and receive instant payment! We also take care of all the paperwork for you.
With CarZar, you can sell your car in 30 minutes!