You may have heard of Black Friday coming up on the 24th of November – perhaps you’ve even saved up the entire month or year for it. Well, you should probably know that it’s not just the little gadgets and getaways accounted for this Black Friday.
The total cost of new and second hand cars are one of the largest expenses we pay in our lives, and major services, like CompareGuru, help set car owners’ minds at ease by offering life-improving services.
How does a discount up to 20% on your car insurance* sound? Unquestionably, it doesn’t have to be a dream or a thought. This Black Friday, CompareGuru will be offering a save up to 20% on insurance* in a quick and seamless process. All you need to do is follow 2-steps and you’ll be able to compare quotes from multiple trusted insurance companies in just 60-seconds:
- Select your province
- Select your car make and model
They’ll also throw in an annual review of your short-term insurance policy, to ensure you are getting the most value for your money.
Now what? Simply request a call-back by choosing a day and time convenient for you, or complete the ‘accurate quote’ process by providing additional information. You’ll get direct contact with a broker who will help you save on your car insurance.
So, why deal with the added pocket-burning costs of paying the entire cost of insurance – plus interest – when you can get affordable car insurance tailored to your specific needs?
Wait – you do not have car insurance? Have you considered the possible money risks if you get caught up in a road traffic collision? Consider the benefits of having car insurance:
- Your car insurance company will pay for the damages and repairs incurred during the accident.
- Your spouse, other dependents and any third parties involved in the same accident, will also be protected by your car insurance company.
- If your car is stolen, your car insurance company will cover the cost of a new car.
- CompareGuru makes a U-turn on the hassle of getting budget car insurance. This Black Friday, you’ll get the chance to save up to 20% on insurance*.
South African road accident statistics are constantly driving uphill, and there’s no guarantee that you will not cause or encounter one. Check out the CompareGuru.co.za Black Friday deal on affordable car insurance and compare your instant car insurance quotes from multiple insurance providers.
Not sure, if your salary can afford car insurance? Check out the CarZar.co.za Car Affordability Calculator.