There are and have been many questions surrounding the world’s fastest car – some say there’s always been a tough battle between the Porsche and Lamborghini; while other believe the ultimate convergence has taken place between the Ferrari, Hennessy Venom and Bugatti.
But, did you know that the Bugatti brand has built the most powerful and fastest series roadster in the world?
With the occurrence of many debate, reviews, races and engineering test across the world, CarZar has discovered that the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport drives a track record of upholding its title as the brand’s super sport version of a successful model.
Here are a few Fun Facts about the Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4:
- The Veyron sports car was designed and developed in Germany by Volkswagen Group and manufactured in Molsheim, France – its 1909 birth place.
- The Bugatti Veyron was named after the race car driver Pierre Veyron.
- The original version boasted a top speed of 407 km/h at 253 mph.
- The W16 Veyron engine consumes 8-litres.
- As for turbocharges, this super Bugatti carries 4 to help the car sport more than 1000 hp.
- Famous celebrities who have owned the world’s fastest car include Tom Cruise, Chris Brown, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Tom Brady, Simon Cowell and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Discover more about Bugatti’s legendary Veyron 16.4 Super Car by watching the below YouTube video!