We understand the struggle of selling a car… In fact, we, too, have experienced all the haggle and hassle of private car sales and trading in a car at some point in our lives before the birth of CarZar.co.za – we buy cars!
For many South African car sellers, their main concern involves the safety of the transaction. For others, getting the best price is more important than convenience. However, CarZar comes with the complete package:
- Convenient car buying service.
- Transparent second hand car inspection.
- Best offers nationwide.
- End off the sale with a safe transaction.
How can I sell my car and get the best price for my second hand car?
Discover your car resale value!
www.carzar.co.za – Get a free estimated car valuation online. Our unique algorithm will calculate the estimate online market value of your car, using market trends and previous transaction histories.
Book an obligation-free inspection.
To get the best price for your car, you’d have get your car transparently evaluated. This means booking an obligation-free technical inspection at one of our DEKRA or KwikFit partner-locations.
But, why book a technical inspection?
Dealers are willing to trust and pay more for cars evaluated by certified inspectors, due to the reduced safety risk and less concern over the transaction. By having your car inspected buy our DEKRA or KwikFit partners, you can expect more your car.
After your vehicle has been transparently evaluated, you can sell your second hand car through one of our 2 Options and we buy your car:
- Option 1: Instant Cash – at the end of your inspection, you’ll have the option to accept our final cash offer, for an instant payment straight into your bank account.
- Option 2: More for your Car – Depending on your car specs, you could get up to 15% more than your instant cash offer! Let us simply advertise your car to our nationwide network of dealers for 48-hours. Sit back and relax as we take care of all the hassle for you!
Get cash for cars
We buy cars for cash! Accept CarZar’s instant cash offer or the highest offer made by our network of dealers, and we’ll make an immediate payment straight in your bank account, and take care of the vehicle change of ownership title for you! However, if your vehicle’s ‘change of ownership’ was transferred onto your name within the last 3-months, you will be required to provide CarZar with supporting documents as proof of purchase:
- If purchased from a dealership, the car seller has to provide the invoice of the car purchase.
- If purchased privately, the car seller has to provide the previous NaTIS of the car.
How can I trust the safety of CarZar’s transaction?
You hold onto your car keys and car until you have received full payment and the money is reflected in your account! Here’s how a motor vehicle payment at CarZar works:
- The first thing you need to know is that CarZar banks with FNB (First National Bank) – if CarZar pays to an FNB account, the motor vehicle payment will reflect immediately in the seller’s bank account. However, less commonly, payment can take up to an hour.
- If CarZar pays to a bank account other than FNB, payment into the seller’s account can take between 2-hours and 2 working days.
- All CarZar customers will receive proof of payment from CarZar, as well as a notification from FNB.