Terms & Conditions
www.carzar.co.za is a website owned and operated by CarZar (Pty) Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Carzar”). We are a proudly South African company registered in here in the Rainbow Nation.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
These terms and conditions govern the use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Our website has been created for personal, non-commercial use. This website and our valuation tool can only be accessed by private individuals who intend to sell their car to us on their own behalf and not part of any commercial activities. Any other use of this website and valuation tool is strictly prohibited.
It is not permitted to
- Use the website in any unlawful, fraudulent or abusive manner
- Use any automated software, program, process, robot, web crawler, data mining, scraping or similar program or system
- Use this website to build or amend any databases
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Quote any content or valuation on this website
- Use the name of Carzar or the website in any representation
Carzar reserves the right to require the removal of any link to this website without notice.
Carzar does not guarantee the availability of this website.
Online valuations do not represent offers to purchase – they are merely an indicative estimate. An offer to purchase a vehicle will only be made after inspection of the vehicle.
Online valuations are based on limited information you supply about the vehicle and do not take into account many factors which impact the value significantly. For example, the post inspection offer may differ from the online estimate depending on
- Whether or not the car is in the expected condition for a vehicle of that age and mileage
- Whether car has been in any serious accidents
- The service history of the car
- The number of owners the car has had recently
- Customisations and additions to the car
BOOKING INSPECTION APPOINTMENTS
Appointments can only be booked for customers with a genuine intention to sell a vehicle.
Any user booking an appointment warrants that they have the authority to sell the vehicle.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. CarZar will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if CarZar has been expressly advised of the potential loss.Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Carzar’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by CarZar negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of CarZar; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for CarZar to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
Without prejudice to CarZar other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, CarZar may take such action as CarZar deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including but not limited to text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You grant to Carzar a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. Carzar reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Carzar’s servers, or hosted or published on this website. Notwithstanding Carzar’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Carzar does not undertake to monitor the submissions of such content on this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of this website disclaimer.
Carzar may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with South African law and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.